This Week has been far from normal, you would of thought it was March with the weather. And the fishing was about par for this year you’ll have a couple outstanding days then you’ll have not so good days!
The grass is growing nicely with these sunny days and warming temps I’ve been able to throw a Bronzeye frog in the topped out grass and get a few to commit to it no real size but nothings better then a frog explosion, the best way I caught this week was on a SPRO Little John XL on the outside grass lines on 16lb test SUNLINE Sniper FC.
This is just a screen shot of SPRO.com Nasty Shad has been the one I’ve been using.
I took this pic leaving the ramp the other day and as you can see its way cool.
He has the best fisherman on the lake coaching him.
Sometime we still have to slow down to get a bite and we would depend on NetBait to put some fish in the boat C-Mac’s and Mad Pacas are pretty hot in the grass on points and humps with new grass growth, fish the 5ft area of the grass that seems to be the deal.
This Couple did a two day trip with us one day of Crappie Fishing and the other Bass Fishing.
We had a great time even if the cold cut it short on us.
Don’t Forget about the SPRO CrankBait Tournament on Lake Guntersville and here is why
- 1st Place is $10,000 on 200 boats and its capped at 200 boats.
- The Give A Ways
- Highest Placing Father Son Team wins $200 SPRO Prize Pack
- Highest Placing Father Daughter Team wins $200 SPRO Prize Pack
- Meet John Crews, Mike McClelland, Russ Lane, and Troy Morrow
- Get Personal with the pros Friday night at the meeting
- $100 entry fee thats it $100
- big bass entry $10
- Did we mention all the give a ways?
- Duckett Fishing
- Go TO http://sprofishingtournament.webs.com
We have days open to fish with you