With 2019 coming to an end, we wanted to look back at the rollercoaster of a year it was.
Lets start with whats in the news. RAIN and early this year RAIN was the news. The rain / flood changed the way the lake fished. There was a lot of up and downs the weather just was not stable and if it was it wasn’t for very long.
As a company it was a great year (some are clickable links)
- Capt. Jeff caught the Tagged Bass that said TRUCK
- Capt. Jim Won the BFL Super Tournament
- Capt. Shane had the best spring trips with clients with Big Bass
- Capt. Jim caught a Tagged Bass for $1500
- We guided clients from Japan 4 different trips
- We guided clients from Finland 1 day 4 boats
- We guided clients from Australia 1 day trip ( honeymoon )
- David Lovegrove caught his personal best a 10 lb 3/4oz bass
- Our close buddy Adam Bozarth caught his personal best Spot 4-14lbs
- Eric ( Capt Jim’s team partner ) tied the knot with Miss. Ashley
- Client James Gray Beat Cancer!!!!
- High School Angler Jake Kimbrough took 2nd on March 3rd
- Kentucky Buddy Ethan Wheeler Won The Co AOY BFL CHOO CHOO
- Capt. Jeff guided a newlywed couple that made the front of the paper with their catch.
- We made the In-Fishermen Magazine ( Picked us as the what guide service to use )
- Im sure we missed a few memories if so let us know and we can add them
Guntersville has seen more pressure this year then she has in my 12 years here, and it showed! The fish got hammered on day in and day out and yet we still managed to have success when you find out later that a lot of folks struggled. So I am proud of Jeff & Shane they really put in hours upon hours to stay on fish and discovering new ways to trick them into biting that we all benefited from all year!
We invite you to come fishing with us. You can choose to fish with any of the 3 of us all you need to do is ask when your booking your fishing trip. Heres some highlight pics!
Thank You goes out to all of our clients for a great 2019 and welcoming everyone to come fishing with us once again.
Current Fishing situation 12-27-19 : Floating eel grass everywhere, slightly stained water, high current 80k+, water temps 52-56 ( way to warm ), water has been up and down just not stable, bass are not everywhere also not real aggressive ( you have to make em bite ), Floating trees logs stumps limbs yes its dangerous out there you can damage your boat pretty easy.
Heres to 2020 and many more memories to be made!
Too Book Call 256-698-6593 or CLICK HERE
Captains Jim, Jeff & Shane
Guntersville Bass Guides